If You have any requests, contact me through the contact page on this blog, write me on g+ or just make a comment on any of my posts!

Came here to get my transcriptions? Check out the new My transcriptions page!

Like what You see? If You want to support me

Friday, August 8, 2014

Ernesto Cortazar's sheet music

It's been a long time since my last post, but there is a good reason for that. I met a great composer, Ernesto Cortazar with who I have been working for almost two months. His website contains two pieces that I personally transcribed - "Free as a seagull" and "Legacy". I'm currently transcribing his piece called "Vows". All of these piano istrumentals You can listen to below or on his website.

Free as a seagull: | | BUY this SHEET MUSIC 5.99$

Legacy: | | BUY this SHEET MUSIC 5.99$


Update for collaboration with P.J. Grand: He is a busy man, so the sheets aren't available for sale. The moment I get them from him, they will be on my blog waiting for You (:


No comments :

Post a Comment